Thought Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thought Topics

A forum where all the topics posted get everyone in our community truly thinking & using their heads or educating our viewers as well as ourselves. WWE Manager Of WWE Superstar Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter, Has Visited & Agreed To A Post Of Mine!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?
What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» WWE Superstar Chris Jericho Confirmed For Jimmy Fallon 4/4/13
What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am by Admin

» New Website Theme Song Added - Patriot
What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 am by Admin

» North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here
What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am by Admin

» WWE Superstar Visits Our Site!
What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am by Admin

Poll

Patriot

What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School? Empty What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Let's face it. Algebra, trig. Nonsense when compared to what we need in real life. If our education system didn't require so much of this, but perhaps a little bit of it & more world-like classes, our kids would have fun, do well, stay more interested, & be for the most part great students.

Tupac Says It all here:

“School is really important: Reading, writing, arithmetic. But what they tend to do is teach you reading, writing, arithmetic…then teach you reading, writing, arithmetic again. Then again, then again, just making it harder and harder just to keep you busy…there should be a class on religious cults, there should be a class on police brutality, there should be a class on apartheid, there should be a class on racism in America, there should be a class on why people are hungry, but…their class is on…gym….You know?…I like foreign languages. I think that they are important, but I don’t think it should be required. Actually, they should be teaching you English, and then teach you how to understand double talk, politician’s double talk. Not teaching you how to understand French and Spanish and GERMAN. When am I going to Germany? I can’t afford to pay my rent in America! How am I going to Germany?”

Do you agree? Should our kids be learning these world-like topics listed above? Or keep it the same? Who really needs our topics that are taught now in the future?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:17 pm