Thought Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thought Topics

A forum where all the topics posted get everyone in our community truly thinking & using their heads or educating our viewers as well as ourselves. WWE Manager Of WWE Superstar Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter, Has Visited & Agreed To A Post Of Mine!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?
North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» WWE Superstar Chris Jericho Confirmed For Jimmy Fallon 4/4/13
North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am by Admin

» New Website Theme Song Added - Patriot
North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 am by Admin

» North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here
North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am by Admin

» WWE Superstar Visits Our Site!
North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am by Admin

Poll

Patriot

North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here Empty North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am

Clearly, there are no jokes about this. According to major companies like CNN, North Korea has rockets targeted at U.S locations at our military bases & strongholds. This is all coming directly out of the mouth of North Korean military leader Kim Jong Un. Fortunately, our Pentagon spokesman George Little has convinced the North Korean's to stall. For the full story, go here, where my sources are.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/world/asia/north-korea-us-threats/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 am